SFRC Trail Camp - Point Reyes National Seashore
August 11-13th, 2023
Join us for three days and two nights of trail running adventures on the expansive golden beaches and forested coastal mountain single-track of Point Reyes National Seashore and create unforgettable memories as a part of a small group of inclusive trail running enthusiasts.
Enjoy wholesome family style meals cooked by Chef John Shaver. John’s style of craft cooking will highlight ingredients local to Pt. Reyes and Northern California. John is passionate about community cooking and is excited to feature farmers, bakers and purveyors in the region.
San Francisco Running Company will leverage our close relationships with the trail running community, brands and experts to offer participants exclusive opportunities to demo, sample and enjoy the best in nutrition, shoes, equipment in this unique and stunning landscape.
The Point Reyes HI Hostel will serve as our home base for our Trail Camp. The hostel is the only accommodation located within Point Reyes National Seashore, boasting front-door access to Coastal trail, a short trail run from the beautiful white sands of Limantour Beach. The hostel features European style trail hut/ refugio-style dorm rooms including bedding, hot water, electricity, and comfortable communal lounge areas.
- 2 Nights shared accommodation at HI Point Reyes Hostel with front door access to beach and mountain trails.
Guided daily trail runs to mountains, beaches, of Point Reyes National Seashore from our in-house guide Chris Bartholomew
- Delicious, plentiful and balanced meals prepared by Chef John Shaver
- Yoga and mobility sessions to help stretch and renew your tired muscles
- Exclusive demos from our trail running partners
- Exclusive SWAG and new technical trail running gear
- Sports nutrition from our favorite partners
- A free afternoon to explore and enjoy Point Reyes National Seashore
- Good vibes and encouragement from our inclusive SFRC trail running community